Would You Like To Start Your Own
Self-Managed Super Fund?
Self-Managed Super Funds have enjoyed a increase in popularity over recent years. Many people are attracted to the greater transparency, choice and control that an SMSF can offer. And if you like the idea of owning direct property via your super, then a Self-Managed Super Fund is your only option.
But if you're like many others, you're probably feeling unsure about how to proceed. And you're looking for a team of friendly experts who'll set up your SMSF... with low fees, and without all the jargon.
An SMSF Could Add Hundreds Of Thousands Of Dollars Extra To Your Retirement Nest Egg
With a correctly optimised SMSF structure, loan, and property type, your nest egg could be hundreds of thousands of dollars larger when you retire. To make sure this happens, you need the right structure and the right loan (if you are borrowing to purchase property).
Get Answers To Your Biggest Questions About Starting A SMSF
Do you have these questions about SMSFs?
- What are the pros and cons of starting a Self-Managed Super Fund?
- What is the process for purchasing property with my super?
- What is my borrowing capacity within my super?
- What are the up-front and ongoing costs involved in setting up an SMSF?
If you'd like to hear easy-to- understand answers to these questions, we can help.
For the past 7 years, we've helped hundreds of individuals and couples navigate the complexities of SMSF set-up and SMSF property purchasing and developments with the aim of maximising their retirement finances.
It's Easy To Get Started.
To help you make a fully educated decision about whether SMSF property investment is right for you, we've created a fast and free Confidential Discussion, designed to answer your questions and explain the entire process of setting up anSMSF and investing in property.
Here are some of the outcomes you can expect as a result of this Confidential Discussion. We'll discuss:
- The pros and cons of buying property inside super.
- Timeframes and required documentation to get setup and ready to buy.
- Whether you can acqtuire commercial or residential property.
- The complex legal and compliance requirements and make them easilyunderstandable.
- Key concepts like tax advantages, how much you need to carry out the strategy, tax advantages.
- All your questions.
- And if you're eady to move forward, we'll show you how to take the next steps.
In addition, via the SMSF Loan Experts we will:
- Calculate how much you can borrow and assess your superannuation borrowing capacity.
- Discuss your borrowing options across a variety of SMSF lenders.
- By the end of this Discussion, you'll fully understand whether or not SMSF
- Property Investment is right for you, and how to go about investing in property using your super.
The Essential Guide To Property & Super
Download your free copy of Buying Property With Your SMSF - by John Collignon, CEO, C2 Super. Inside you will discover:
- How to know if an SMSF is right for you
- What is required of SMSF trustees (critical information for anyone involved with an SMSF)
- Structures required to buy property using an SMSF
- How to buy Rural Property in your SMSF
- How to do a property development in your SMSF
- 10 Common mistakes made by SMSFs when buying property
- How to pay ZERO capital gains and income tax on your SMSF investment property
- More and more Australians are turning to property to secure their financial futures. Between 2008 and 2012 the value of real properties held by SMSFs expanded from $40billion to over $55billion.
For almost a decade we have helped over 1,000 SMSF Trustees navigate the complexities of setting up an SMSF, through one of our dedicated SMSF advisers. We have also helped calibrate a suitable SMSF loan through our team of SMSF loan experts. And it's this experience that led to the creation of this 42-page eBook - access your complimentary copy today.
Discover How You Can Buy Property With Super
Take advantage of a free, confidential discussion with one of our leading SMSF specialist advisers or a SMSF loan expert.